Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing #11

At the end of this yr, as my honor kids were helping me pack up my classroom and supplies for FNHS, they asked WHY I had so many books from home in my classroom - to which I replied, for you guys...I thought you'd want to check them out and I have so many, I thought....well apparently this wasn't communicated all that well but NOW - I can put the inventory online and the kids can use them as if it were a library or, just check them out from me for activities, practice and research.

Plus, I can make a school list of French books and a personal one for me. I LOVE books and the one thing I refuse to get rid of, basically ever, is a GOOD BOOK, especially a rare edition FRENCH book, hard to come by in the US. I have everything from French African Revolutionary Feminist authors, to the Psalms in French (from an Uncle). I think there's something for everyone and now, its all laid out nicely.

Ahhhhh organization!

2 comments:

mkog said...

What a great idea to make your collection available to your students.

SaudiExpat said...

This is a great idea! I will have to try it!